Monday 31 October 2011

Handmade Cards

Welcome to my handmade crafts blog. Today I will introduce you to a selection of my handmade cards which include machine embroidery, needle felting and quality fabrics.

My machine embroidered cards were made using a Janome 300e and the designs were purchased from Janome Dealerships and reputable digitisers.  Their themes are only limited by your imagination. I use quality fabrics including damask, satin back satin and satin back shantung to name a few.  I use Mettler, Janome, Raimon, Echidna, Robinson-Anton and Hemingworth which are all quality threads.  Using good quality fabric and threads gives you a quality design.




The needle felted cards are made using Fine Merino Wools, Alpaca, Mohair and Kid Mohair and these are then felted into beautiful colours to suit the shapes of the cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment